The Planet VenusEdit
Interesting and cool facts about Venus
- Venus is the second planet from the sun.
- Did you know Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system?
- Venuses surface is covered in with craters, volcanoes, mountains, and big lava plains.
- Venuses Atmosphere is made out of mainly sulfuric acid and gases.
- because of the acids and gases it smells like rotten eggs.
- the atmosphere is so thick on Venus that if you were standing on Venus you would go splat like a fly on a fly swatter.
- Venuses Greek name is Athena (The goddess of love and beauty)
- Billion years ago there was water on Venus